Quarter Horse Training and Breeding
“King’s Valley Quarter Horses, a unique and exceptional place to practice western riding.”
Escape for a weekend, a few days, find yourself in the US just a few miles from Paris, and close to Orleans.
Improve your western riding safely at an authentic ranch , a unique experience to ride in all disciplines, Pleasure, Working Cow, Reining, Cutting, Ranch Trail and Forest rides. We have horses and ponies of all abilities and ages with full equipment available. You can bring your own horse and improve and try new skills”. Yonnel and Marita Estival created this Ranch over 25 years ago, and look forward to welcoming you.
- Located at Vitry aux Loges 45530, France. 30 minutes drive form Orlean and 150km on the autoroute from Paris.
- The ranch has an indoor arena 20 x 50 metres and a 100 by 50 metre out door sand reining arena, 30 x 60 cattle arena with cow pens, round pens and shoot.
- Ranch trail permanent obstacle course and thousands of acres of forest rides.
- Saloon bar and dining room, On site accommodation is recommended the 2 bedroom Gite is fully equipped.
- Amble parking and electric hook up.
- Christophe Kayser is the resident trainer, he competes and trains horses in Reining, Working Cow, Cutting.
- Their home bred Quarter Horses have reining and cutting bloodlines, all have been started and trained by Christophe and his assistances.
- Lessons are in English and can be trailered to your needs, Rope practise before dinner in the saloon hosted by Christophe and Tiphaine is fun too.
- We recommend you hire a car from the airport, train station as to Ranch is remote.
- Packages are trailered to you; Meals, Accommodation, Horse hire, Lessons, Cattle, Ride outs, trips out – all are available to you.
- Kings Valley Western Shop has a good stock of all things western : https://kingsvalleywesternshop.surinternet.com
- Cattle are usually available to work at the Ranch from May to October.
Owners: Yonnel and Marita Estival
Resident Trainer: Christophe Kayser
Kings Valley Quarter Horses, 167 Route de Nombrun, 45530 Vitry aux Loges, France
YOUTUBE Interview… https://youtu.be/-YxRU8gy5j4