Being a member of the AQHA UK will bring you into contact with a diverse but very friendly group of people. You will have the opportunity to meet with other new members as well as those with years of experience in riding, owning and training quarter horses.
Benefits include the following:
A wealth of information about owning, breeding, competing and training quarter horses.
- Frequent e-newsletters packed with information and news
- Member discounts on AQHA-UK Horsemanship Camps
- Discount on AQHA UK Merchandise
- Annual Awards Evening Social Event
- Annual National Breed Show and Championship Show
- Telephone and Email Support on anything related to your horses, riding, etc
- Reduced fees for Registrations and Transfers
- Hi-Point awards for both AQHA and AQHA UK classes
- Youth Team shows – at home and international.
- Organised Leisure Rides and award schemes
- Free Stallion and Classified advertising online
- AGM – members are able to raise important points, vote and elect their Council members, and stand for elections too.
- An annual journal – packed with information and results from the year.
- Lively and active debates, comments and news on social media
Adult AQHA UK Membership
If you’re over 19 £45.00
Family AQHA UK Membership
2 adults at the same address £75.00
Youth AQHA UK Membership
Under 19’s £25.00
From January 1st 2020 memberships will run from January 1st through to December 31st, regardless of which month you pay. This was agreed at the 2019 AGM.
The reasons for the changeover are:
* To be in line with other equine organisations here and in Europe
* A simpler administration once the changeover is complete
* Anyone hoping to compete and qualify for AQHA UK shows should have their membership in place before going out to shows ie ensure that you have paid your membership in January. You must be a member at any show that you intend to qualify.
It is only through your continued support with membership subscriptions that the Association is able to ensure events and shows can continue. Please renew or subscribe today!
If you have any queries or questions about membership please contact the Chair, Frances Neil – firstname.lastname@example.org