Being a member of the AQHA UK will bring you into contact with a diverse but very friendly group of people. You will have the opportunity to meet with other new members as well as those with years of experience in riding, owning and training quarter horses.
Membership: 1st January – 31st December.
Benefits include the following:
A wealth of information about owning, breeding, competing and training quarter horses.
- Frequent e-newsletters packed with information and news
- Member discounts on AQHA-UK Horsemanship Camps
- Discount on AQHA UK Merchandise
- Annual Awards Evening Social Event
- Annual National Breed Show and Championship Show
- Phone and email support on anything related to your horses, riding, etc
- Reduced fees for Registrations and Transfers
- Hi-Point awards for both AQHA and AQHA UK classes
- Youth Team shows – at home and international.
- Get On And Ride: earn prizes for riding out on the trail!
- Free Stallion and Classified advertising online
- AGM – members are able to raise important points, vote and elect their Council members, and stand for elections too.
- An annual journal – packed with information and results from the year.
- Comments and news on social media keeping you up to date with latest info
Adult AQHA UK Membership
If you’re over 19 £45.00
Family AQHA UK Membership
2 adults at the same address £75.00
Youth AQHA UK Membership
Under 19’s £25.00
- From January 1st 2020 memberships will run from January 1st through to December 31st, regardless of which month you pay. This was agreed at the 2019 AGM.
- For the membership policy and all other rules, policies and guidelines please click here
- For further information or questions please contact email@example.com