Joining AQHA UK
Being of member of the American Quarter Horse Association of the United Kingdom brings many benefits for those interested in the Quarter Horse.
Being a member of the AQHA UK will bring you into contact with a diverse but very friendly group of people. You will have the opportunity to meet with other new members as well as those with years of experience in riding, owning and training quarter horses.
Benefits include the following:
A wealth of information about owning, breeding, competing and training quarter horses.
- Frequent e-newsletters packed with information and news
- Member discounts on AQHA-UK Horsemanship Camps
- Discount on AQHA UK Merchandise
- Annual Awards Evening Social Event
- Annual National Breed Show and Championship Show
- Telephone and Email Support on anything related to your horses, riding, etc
- Reduced fees for Registrations and Transfers
- Hi-Point awards for both AQHA and AQHA UK classes
- Youth Team shows – at home and international.
- Organised Leisure Rides and award schemes
- Free Stallion and Classified advertising online
- AGM – members are able to raise important points, vote and elect their Council members, and stand for elections too.
- An annual journal – packed with information and results from the year.
- Lively and active debates, comments and news on social media
CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP
Notifications of how to pay will be posted here in December.
Please check again for more information soon!
AQHAUK are changing membership subscriptions to January renewal for everyone. This was agreed and ratified at the AGM 2019.
The reasons for this are;
- To make it simpler for members to remember their renewal date
- To ensure that members have current membership in readiness for the showing season
- It will be administratively simper to manage once the change over is complete
Most of you that have renewed during the past six months are already aware of this and are on track for the change over – thank you for your continued support.
From January 1st 2020 memberships will be £45 for adult, £75 for Family and £25 for Youth respectively.
If you have any queries or questions about membership please contact the Chair, Frances Neil, on
Anyone hoping to compete and qualify for AQHA UK shows should have their membership in place before going out to shows ie ensure that you have paid your membership in January. You must be a member at any show that you intend to qualify.
We ask that you amend your direct debit, standing orders and PayPal auto renew payments accordingly to the yearly fee.
Whatever time of year you choose to join, your membership will only run until December of that same year.
It is only through your continued support that AQHAUK is able to continue. We hope that you will support the Association through the change. Thank you very much.
Adult AQHA UK Membership
If you’re over 19 £45.00
Family AQHA UK Membership
2 adults at the same address £75.00
Youth AQHA UK Membership
Under 19’s £25.00
New payment methods will be updated here in December 2019!
Pay by BACS Transfer: AQHA UK Sort Code 20-49-08 Acc: 00566209
Go to the SHOP on the top menu bar and join right now! No login necessary.